Ricochet Range is proud to offer gunsmithing repair services for Sumter County and the surrounding area. Gunsmithing services include: sight replacements, malfunction diagnostics, firearm upgrades, scope mounting and more! Our gunsmith has over two decades of experience in both the military and civilian market. Though we are a shop with loads of experience, Ricochet Range does not perform services that include: drilling, milling, and coating
What are the costs for gunsmithing work?
Basic Firearm Cleaning: $45 per firearm
Extensive Firearm Cleaning: Cost based on work to be completed
Repairs/Upgrades: $50 per hour of work (1/2 hour minimum)
How do I drop off my firearm off for repair?
- Firearms can be dropped off during normal business hours Thursday – Monday
- All firearms WILL NOT have any ammunition in them
- All Firearms WILL be brought into the store in a closed container (box, bag, or case)
- Any item that is NOT required for the repair CAN NOT be left with the firearm. This includes but is not limited to: magazines, slings, lights, and cases
What Do I Need To Bring
- Anyone dropping off an item must have their valid state issued ID
- Any firearm that needs to be zeroed will also require 20 rounds of range useable ammo to be supplied or purchased since we do a live fire zeroing
- Any firearm that is being picked up will have to be picked up by the same individual that dropped it off…Period
- All firearms being picked up need to have a claim ticket