Welcome To Ricochet Range
Before showing up to the range, there are a few things to remember.
Yes…You DO need a State or Federal ID.
- Ensure your firearms are in a closed container of any type before you exit your vehicle. Our staff will react to anyone coming into the retail space openly displaying firearms, regardless of your intentions. If you have a CWP. Your firearm will remain in it’s holster… PERIOD….If you are going to use it for the range, ensure it is cleared out and in a closed container BEFORE coming into the store. DO NOT CLEAR IT OUT OUTSIDE OUR DOORS.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Shoes need to be CLOSED-TOE due to hot brass falling from your firearm.
- Avoid low-cut clothing and try to wear a shirt that over laps your pants/skirts/shorts. This will limit brass making contact with your skin.
- Do not bring food, drink, or tobacco products into the range. If you eat, drink, or use tobacco products after visiting us, please make every attempt to wash your hands before doing so.
- Know how your firearm operates before visiting us. If you have questions about your firearm, please ask us while inside the store before going into the range. This will allow our Range Safety Officers to focus on the safety of everyone on the firing line.
- Children are welcome to the range! Children 12 years and older are allowed on the range under adult supervision at all times. (Legal Guardian)
- If you are pregnant or think you might be, you will not be allowed to shoot in the range due to lead exposure.
- ALL ROUNDS WILL BE CHECKED. IF THEY ARE IN A MAGAZINE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED.
You must have a waiver signed the day you sign up for a membership.
DO NOT TAKE YOUR FIREARM OUT OF ITS CASE UNLESS REQUESTED BY A STAFF MEMBER OR YOU ARE INSIDE THE CONFINES OF YOUR SHOOTING STALL
If you have a holstered firearm, leave it there…Period…