Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ricochet Range, LLC, you acknowledge that you agree with and are accepting the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY BE ALTERED, AMENDED AND/OR DELETED BY RICOCHET RANGE, LLC IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $35.00 for outside transfers (when the store is in full operation).
- Please contact Ricochet Range, LLC before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can note what is being shipped, who it is for, and where it is coming from. Also, if the sender needs a copy of RicochetRange, LLC’s FFL, we can fax or email them a copy.
- You, the customer, are responsible for tracking shipments and will not be notified by Ricochet Range, LLC when the item has arrived for pick up. PLEASE NOTE: You have 7 days to pick up your order or it will be canceled without notice.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other digital issues which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
- Please contact Ricochet Range, LLC by phone email at firstname.lastname@example.org to address a sale price change. Issues of these matters will not be handled through social media.
No Warranty for USED Firearms/Products
- YOU, THE CUSTOMER, UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
(1) THE USED FIREARMS/PRODUCTS SOLD BY RICOCHET RANGE, LLC WERE NOT MANUFACTURED BY RICOCHET RANGE, LLC, (2) RICOCHET RANGE, LLC, NOT BEING THE MANUFACTURER OF THE FIREARMS/PRODUCTS (NOR THE MANUFACTURER’S AGENT), MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH FIREARMS/PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONDITION OF SUCH FIREARMS/PRODUCTS, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN OR CONDITION, QUALITY OR CAPACITY; THE WORKMANSHIP AND MAINTENANCE OF SUCH FIREARMS/PRODUCTS; THE COMPLIANCE OF SUCH FIREARMS/PRODUCTS WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, ORDINANCE, SPECIFICATION, OR CONTRACT PERTAINING THERETO; PATENT INFRINGEMENT; OR LATENT DEFECTS. RICOCHET RANGE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND RICOCHET RANGE, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY FIREARMS/PRODUCTS SOLD BY RICOCHET RANGE, LLC AND RICOCHET RANGE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO FAILURE OF SUCH FIREARMS/PRODUCTS.
- Used parts and firearms are sold “as is”.
- We recommend that you have a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
- Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms. If your firearm does not include an owner’s manual, one can be found on the manufacture’s website. If the manufacturer does not offer one for your make/model, the internet has many sources to utilize. Ricochet Range, LLC is not responsible for lack of owner’s manuals on used firearms.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products
- New firearms/products are warrantied by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer. Most manufacturers will require the customer to pay shipping to get a firearm to them for repair. Please expect to be responsible for the shipping if you have a warranty issue.
- Ricochet Range, LLC does not offer any type of supplemental warranty
Due to the expense incurred by Ricochet Range, LLC, we make every effort to ensure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days of the delivery date.
- You must first call to get a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted and a refund will not be conducted.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them along with the original shipping containers. Ricochet Range, LLC reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT – An RMA# and a detailed note explaining the reason for the return must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
- For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should return the item(s) directly with the manufacturer.
- No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc when ordering a parts kit.
- No firearm returns will be accepted for any reason once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer).
- ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
- Refunds processed within 15 days of the delivery date will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
- Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end-user will not be refunded by Ricochet Range, LLC for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
- Cancellation Fee – By placing an order with us (in person, online, by phone or in any other manner), you agree to pay non refundable deposits for services.